We are excited to announce that bouligny tavern will be reopening this saturday may 16th at 4 pm. We appreciate your understanding of all the new (hopefully temporary ) changes that are being asked of us to adopt.
- We will be operating as a restaurant- so to speak- which, in short, will mean reservations are required.
- Dining will be required of all tables- so you’ll be forced to feast on Chef Christie Plaisance’ delicious cuisine. waah!
- Limited hours of 4- 9pm until the city can tell us when we may open later.
- 25% seating inside and socially distanced tables outside- 6 feet or more apart.
- Our staff well be wearing masks and taking all measures possible to protect themselves and our guests.
- We are obliged to ask guests to wear masks coming and going but not at the tables for others safety.
We are Looking forward to seeing all of our boozehounds and rummys back here soon and hope to see some new faces too. Cheers!
Continue to website